MELBOURNE 2021 Street Photography LIMITED EDITION CALENDAR by ZINOS
As Melbournians “lockdown” was heart breaking not only from a psychological, economical perspective but also to see our once most liveable city become a deserted forefront...the opportunity was there for street photographer Zinos to capture our Melbourne in its stillness, eeriness but still magnificent beauty, which has now had some of the pics compiled in a 2021 Calendar....and will remain in the history books forever.
The Melbourne 2021 “Limited edition Wall Calendar, features stunning black & white photographs ( with slight sepia undertone bringing in the positivity and light in) of famous Melbourne landmarks during lockdown depicting Melbourne's raw beauty.
A great keepsake, a great gift idea that can go beyond the calendar use, the thick glossy paper pics can be framed to create a wall of Melbourne wonder in your office or study.
- Large format on glossy card and contains a 12-month planner.
- The Victorian public holidays are included and the calendar is securely wire-binded with a punched hole for hanging.
- Presented by Zinos Photography
- Size: 13”x11” / 35cmx28cm
- Paper: glossy card
- Photographer: ZINOS
- Insta: @melb_lockdown, @z.inos