KOPAL- CHARITA SHIBORI STYLE MAXI DRESS
- This hand made stunner is made from hand stitched Shibori ( a Japanese manual resisting dyeing technique which produces lots of different patterns on the fabric) will all natural dyes, on 100% Natural Cotton.
- The fabric is carefully sewn in intricate designs to reveal a beautiful design all over.
- This dress is chock full of details, taking about 12 -14 hours to make, by hand, to make.
- The neck line is embelished with hand embroidered French knots. The top yoke is seperated in 6 different panels carefully cut by the master to match equally. It is then joined together with hand crocheted lace to create a garland effect on the bodice.
- The body pairs an octagon shaped stitched shibori pattern on the rest of the body making it even more special.
- A full skirt body making it the most feminine shape. Finished with hand made waist ties, coconut buttons at the neck line, at sleeve and of course the side pockets. wear low waisted or pull and cinch in higher up on the waist.
Please note as this Dress is pure Shibori there may be some differences and inconsistencies in the pattern design that reflect that it is a handmade labor of love and are not considered faults but natural characteristics of this design.