ARTIST-ISABELLE GOUGENHEIM MASK- CYLINDRIQUES-PRE ORDER
Born in Strasburg, France and based in Chicago, artist Isabelle Gougenheim merges abstractionism with real imagery, and creates eye-catching luxury Italian made silk scarves with colourful artworks and images - free-spirited creations, inspired by street art and graffiti that will transport you to faraway places. Due to the COVID epidemic she has now transposed these art pieces from the silk scarves to the FACE MASKS.
Play it safe whilst making a stylish and arty statement with this reusable face mask.
PRE_ORDER- these masks are expected last week of July/Start of August
- Quilted jersey with a layer of wadding in between
- Middle of nose to behind ear design
- Washable and reusable
- Please note this is not a medical grade mask and is not intended for use in a medical setting.
- Recommended measures to slow community Covid-19 spread, in your day to day activities include physical distancing, frequent hand washing and masks, scarves or other coverings as suggested by the Australian Government.
- Therefore this mask as most others that are not medical grade and FDA- approved products, do not make claims in regards to antimicrobial, antiviral, and infection prevention.
- Do not place masks on young children or anyone that has trouble breathing or requires assistance to remove mask.
- Made in the USA
- $5 from every mask will be donated to Beyond Blue to assist with mental issues experienced during COVID.
- If your order only includes masks, you can select the $5 postal option.